Friday, March 19, 2010

SA-Ceduna

There are several caravan parks in the area but as Mike was going to be away for five days I decided to stay at the Ceduna Foreshore Caravan park which is in the heart of town and very easy for me to walk everywhere.
As usual there was no grass, just the white gravel base that you get used to on this Peninsula but there were a few shade trees.
The amenities block was old but freshly painted in nautical themes which was rather cute.
The park faces the bay and the sunsets were spectacular. Each night I would get my champagne and sit and marvel at the wonderful colours.

We loaded up with water as we were planning on free camping across the Nullarbor. I had also cooked a few meals and froze them as I didn’t want the hastle of thinking about what to cook as the next place to buy fresh fruit and vegetables would be in Norseman, over 1100 klms away.

Ceduna Foreshore Caravan Park
25 Poynton St
Ceduna.
Ph: 08 8625 2290 or 1 300 666 290

No comments:

Post a Comment